Backsplash with oak cabinets and dark countertops will certainly look elegant. The combination of oak color with the darkness of the countertop will be beautiful.
The use of backsplash can certainly be customized. Can use dark colors too, or wear light colors.
For those looking for a nice mix of interiors in the kitchen. Of course, between the oak cabinet, backsplash, and dark countertop. You can see the combination of the three in the image below.
Table of Contents
- 1. Light Wood Cabinet with Mosaic Backsplash Ideas
- 2. Beadboard Backsplash with Oak Cabinets
- 3. Best Combination of Backsplash and Oak Cabinets
- 4. Grey Subway Tile Backsplash with Oak Cabinet and Dark Countertop
- 5. Marble Countertop with Grey Backsplash
- 6. Black Countertop with Oak Cabinets
- 7. Mix and Match Cabinet, Backsplash, & Countertop
- 8. Traditional Oak Cabinet Ideas with Dark Countertop
- 9. Mosaic Backsplash with Dark Countertop and Oak Cabinet
- 10. Kitchen Tile Backsplash with Oak Cabinet Ideas
- 11. Backsplash for Light Cabinets and Dark Countertops
- 12. Large Kitchen with Oak Cabinet Ideas
- 13. Traditional Kitchen Design Interior
1. Light Wood Cabinet with Mosaic Backsplash Ideas
Using a cabinet with bright oak wood will give a fresh effect. With a bright cabinet color, the backsplash also uses a matching color.
The blend will make the kitchen feel more spacious. Then combined with a dark-colored countertop. What an awesome combination of three elements.
2. Beadboard Backsplash with Oak Cabinets
The white backsplash turns out to be suitable combined with a black countertop. Black and white is like being an excellent combination.
Grey kitchenware can also be combined. In addition, the color of the oak cabinet gives a natural feel in the kitchen.
Nice blend of natural and modern. Make every day so fresh and comfortable.
3. Best Combination of Backsplash and Oak Cabinets
The combination of a green backsplash with a brown cabinet looks natural. Green gives a leaf-like effect, while the brown of the oak tastes like a tree.
The countertop used also wears a dark color such as soil. Maybe the concept of this kitchen is a return to nature.
4. Grey Subway Tile Backsplash with Oak Cabinet and Dark Countertop
A kitchen that uses ideas like the one pictured above could be an option. Looks more elegant but still minimalistic.
Using furniture that is not luxurious but the impression is elegant. Maybe it’s because of the selection of backsplash colors and suitable cabinets.
The cabinet also uses a light color, combined with a countertop and a dark backsplash that adds a minimalist but luxurious feel.
5. Marble Countertop with Grey Backsplash
The countertop is marble, although the color is a little bright, but provides a nice combination. Moreover, combined with a rather bright backsplash.
The color of the black tap and sink is also pretty good. Not too different far but still contrasting and suitable.
The dark brown cabinet also still fits all the elements in the kitchen. It could be an interior design idea applied at home.
6. Black Countertop with Oak Cabinets
What color backsplash with oak cabinets and black countertops?
You can try using white as pictured above. With white, the black countertop will look more elegant.
Using a minimalist sink is also a good combination. With a blend of black, white, and minimalism, the kitchen will look elegant.
Black countertops are also best combined with brightly colored cabinets. Using white oak will give a more elegant and minimalist impression.
7. Mix and Match Cabinet, Backsplash, & Countertop
Trying to mix and match cabinets, backsplashes, and countertops doesn’t do any of it. You can use all dark or light color combinations all.
A blend of dark and light can also be an option. Don’t forget, kitchenware also has colors that should align with the furniture.
8. Traditional Oak Cabinet Ideas with Dark Countertop
Dark countertops with oak cabinets are indeed a nice mix. In addition, the use of a white and gray tile backsplash looks perfect.
Although there is a fridge with silver color, it does not make the three-part blend disappear. Let the fridge be light, but the dark three-part blend looks more pleasant.
9. Mosaic Backsplash with Dark Countertop and Oak Cabinet
Everything in the kitchen is light brown except electronic appliances. You can use the idea as in the image above.
Brown, although it looks traditional, but makes the kitchen feel warm. To remove the traditional impression, white is used on electronic equipment.
The kitchen feels traditional but modern. Interior design ideas for the kitchen are a must try.
10. Kitchen Tile Backsplash with Oak Cabinet Ideas
Using a backsplash with a stone-like texture can also be sampled. This is quite easy to do for an old-looking kitchen upgrade.
Changing the kitchen using this idea is also more cost-effective. Because, the materials needed are not too expensive and the workmanship is quite easy.
11. Backsplash for Light Cabinets and Dark Countertops
For brightly colored cabinets and dark countertops, you can use a white backsplash. A backsplash with a large mosaic motif will make the kitchen feel more spacious.
In addition, using white for the backsplash also makes the atmosphere bright. The kitchen will be easier to clean as well when there is dirt.
More ideas: Kitchen cabinet with two tone color
12. Large Kitchen with Oak Cabinet Ideas
Made the kitchen modern but felt traditional, it was easy. Just use wood elements and dark colors. This will result in a warm and traditional atmosphere.
The lighting is quite dim as well as the atmosphere becomes warmer. You’ll certainly feel at home cooking in a kitchen like this.
13. Traditional Kitchen Design Interior
Backsplash ideas for light cabinets and dark countertops can be seen as pictured above.
Using a dull, brighter backsplash color will make the kitchen look bright. The traditional effect will be felt very deeply in the kitchen using this combination.
Thanks for reading backsplash with oak cabinets and dark countertops articles. Hopefully this information can help you in renovating the kitchen for the better.